Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 37 - The Justifier CharACTer - Self-Forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the justifier character in order to become it within moments when I feel that my belief systems are being threatened or compromised. From this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that by/through allowing myself to cling to and defend my belief systems and furthermore allowing myself to justify them, I am within this compromising  and spiting life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within/as the justifier character, for the sole purpose to validate, support and protect the characters I have created in order to separate myself from myself so that I may be able to go on a journey to find myself. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to no see, realize and understand that this seeking and searching for myself is yet another character I have created in order to keep myself pre-occupied within/as my mind, so that I can evade taking responsibility for what I have allowed myself to create as manifestations of absolute abuse towards life here in the physical through my acceptances and allowances during my absence from life here in the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to validate the characters I allow myself to exist within and as, from fear of not knowing who I will be without them, as I have separated myself so far from reality through defining myself as them. From this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that the world as it exists today is a mirror of myself and shows me directly what I have accepted and allowed within my existence within/as characters in separation from life here in the physical, and that to allow myself to justify the reflection I see of what my characters manifest is to be a deliberate abuser of life, period.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify abusing life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my existence within/as characters and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to beLIEve these characters to be real in anyway whatsoever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify my character identity components as beliefs, opinions, assumptions, judgments, with the intention of validating and authenticating the characters of illusion I have created in self-interest in separation from life here in the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that the reason why I have created the justifier character, is to support and validate the existence of the main characters I have created within dimensions of my mind. From this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to no see, realize and understand that this implies that if I stop justifying , and continuously participating within/as beliefs, opinions, judgments and assumptions  in order to support the main characters, that they will cease to exist - thus proving that they were never real/life to begin with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in moments when I am unsure of myself as who I have accepted and allowed myself to be/become within the beliefs, opinions, judgments and assumptions which I have accepted and defined myself by, through immediately jumping into the justifier character as a character protection mechanism instead of allowing myself to breathe, and face what I have allowed myself to be/become and directing myself towards taking responsibility to change my self-definitions which are based currently within/as illusions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within/as the character of self-righteousness when/as I stand within/as the justifier character, through projection an assertiveness within my body language and communication with regards to that which I am defending/validating/protecting as the illusions which exist within and as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to defend and protect my beliefs, opinions, assumptions and judgments and characters with all my might through justifying them because they are what I have defined myself as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created and manifested justifications within/as my physical body to be activated as immediate response patterns when/as I see that my self-definition within/as character identity components  is being threatened in any way whatsoever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have obSERVEd and copied the examples I saw as others within my world existing within/as the justifier character, without having investigated and moved myself to understanding what justifying really means and the consequences it manifests.


To be continued…


MUST HEAR interview by Bernard Poolman - Changing the Character of the World

No comments:

Post a Comment