Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 78 - If you're not Breathing… You're not Living but merely Interpreting what is Real - Part 1


I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to live moment-to-moment in a practical living way through walking breath-by-breath here in the physical.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that my total presence as my physical self is during Breath.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that my Real Self exists within/as physical breath here.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that my past is made up of breath which is gone, and from this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my physical breath here in the present through holding onto my past breaths and from this defining/re-creating myself from my memories of these past breaths.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to realize that my breaths yet to come are in the future which is not Here as yet, and from this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my physical breath here in the present through projecting myself into future moments from within my mind through thoughts/ideas/beliefs/imaginations.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize ad understand that the moment I allow myself to move away from my physical breath here, I immediately start with the process of interpretation whereby I interpret my physical reality here as breath through filtering it with my mind with thoughts/feelings/emotions/ideas/beliefs, thus further separating myself from seeing reality directly as it is within/as breath here in the physical.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to see, realize ad understand that I have only ever been aware of my self-interested interpretations of reality which I have created within my mind through mining energy from my physical in order to keep my interpretations/illusions a-LIE-ve. From this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have seen, realized and understood how I have never actually been aware of the actual physical reality of this world because of having always separated myself from my physical reality here as breath through this process of interpretation within and through my mind.



 

CLICK HERE to investigate the FREE ONLINE COURSE where you are able to learn Essential Life Skills.




  

*******************




No comments:

Post a Comment