Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 102 - Body Image-I-nation - Clearing the Nations of Imagined Body Images


 
I recently started listening to the Eqafe Series - The Metaphysical Secrets of Imagination which starts by walking one through imagination in relation to one’s body. First and foremost, I suggest to every single being who is able to, to invest in this interview series, as I have only listen to the 1st three thus far, and they have already proven to be a great point of self-support.

So in relation to Body Image and my relationship with my body within this context – I see that I have avoided taking this point on within really going through all of the layers I have constructed within my mind towards my body. I have touched on the point and have worked with dimensions of it previous to this moment, and from this I have been able to correct points such as wearing shorts as an example, which is something I have not done since I was a child. So I have walked the physical correction to dimensions such as this example. However, upon listening to these interviews, I asked myself the basic question of whether or not it is worth it for me to start a series within my journey to life blogs about this point of body image. And – WOW – I saw so many points coming up to the surface when I asked this question. Points which I have clearly suppressed for so long, that it has become so much a part of me, that the extent of it only occurred to me now.

So I definitely see this as a priority point now within the realization that all I have done within and throughout majority of my life thus far, is that I have abused my body immensely, while ALL that it has been doing in return is it has assisted and supported me unconditionally through making it possible to experience myself within this physical reality. No doubt that this dysfunctional relationship of separation which I have created towards it has to STOP.
So in blogs to come I will be walking through all of the dimensions I identify within and towards each aspect of my body to which I have created a relationship of separation.

Note – This series will be interrupted by my equal money capitalism blogs, but will be seen through to the end nonetheless.




*******************

 

1 comment: