Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Day 112 - Fear going Beyond the Program of Self


Continuation of :
Day 110 - I Had a Dream

Day 111 - Broken Heart Syndrome - Who's the Creator?


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attach immense fear to the point of letting go of the idea of Rozelle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the death of my programmed self.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to hold onto my past as all of the memories which make up the ‘who I am’ as the personality of Rozelle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/belief/perceive that I will be nothing if I let go of the idea of Rozelle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being nothing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear who I will be if I let go of the idea of Rozelle, and I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see the ridiculousness of this fear as I have not yet been that which I could be outside of the parameters of the personality of Rozelle, thus how can I fear that which I do not know?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that this irrational fear is just another fail-safe of my mind to keep me locked into the living organic robot program of Rozelle.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of the beliefs/ideas/perceptions which have been programmed into me by my parents throughout my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to so completely define myself as ‘who I am’ as Rozelle to these beliefs/perceptions/ideas, to the extent to which I fear that I will be completely lost without them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a world wherein children are programmed through fear by parents to live out a false fear-based representation of themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that my survival depends on what has been passed onto me through generations as knowledge and information, without stopping to question the entirety of these belief systems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to change from innocence at birth to merely multiple system demons as I approach physical death and I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to care about myself enough to change this acceptance into a living correction to return myself back to oneness and equality with life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become less than life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand I have been taught by my parents and all parents who have gone before me to have no shame for what I have become as the living expression of that which is less than life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to just accept this lesser version of myself as all I am able to be and become without stopping and giving it my all to ensure that I return back to life, back to oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed a world wherein all accept the current state of parenting which is in essence to rob a child’s innocence through a process of passing on fears which are the starting point of the belief systems of the parents.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to adopt the fears of my parents and make them my own through living my life according to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not honour myself as life but to have instead carried on with living the script I have been taught to accept by those who have gone before me – A script which stands for self-interest, dishonouring life, accepting and living the religion of self.

The Physical Body of a Child Learn through Structuring and Categorising and Defining Sound, so In Essence the Human Body is an Instrument that would Produce Music so to speak and Education of a Child is Preparing an Orchestra that will either be in Harmony with All Other Bodies on Earth or Not.

All of this Happens in the Early Stage of a Child’s Integration into the Society At Large and All of This Happens at Home Essentially or at That which Represents Home - which could also even be Television or the Day Care Nursery. If a Parent would Understand to What Extent a Human Life is Shaped during the Formative Years, that is - from the First Moment of Form - which is Conception -Essentially till the Age of 7 (Seven), a Parent would Never Allow Any Influence to in Any Way Shape That Which Will Become eventually the Child’s Consciousness as Thought, Emotion and Feeling.



   
Parenting - Perfecting the Human Race on EQAFE







*******************




No comments:

Post a Comment